Jim's Chevrolet Parts

Jim Chevy Pictures

To our valued customers,


Jim Matus, the founder and owner of Jim’s Chevrolet Parts, has his sights on retirement and is exploring options of selling his business as whole or in broken up lots.


Jim’s Chevrolet Parts will begin a slow process of closing shop in 2019. There is not a timetable at this time and operations will continue as usual until Jim’s new and used inventory is sold off.


Located in Northern California, Jim’s Chevrolet Parts is a retail operation offering new and used vintage parts for 1955 to 1970 Chevrolet cars and trucks. Jim’s primary services include selling vintage parts through its brick and mortar store, mail order and offering repair and installation services through its highly qualified shop service team. Currently, 65% of revenue derives from the sale of new and used parts and the other 35% derives from the inhouse repair and installation services. Jim’s inhouse repair and installation services has increased in revenue year over year and is expected to continue as more car owners want more modern upgrades.


Jim’s has a strong “local” customer base that covers Northern California, the central valley and the whole bay area. Jim’s also has a good base globally with customers in Sweden, Australia, Europe, Asia and India.


Jim would prefer to sell the whole operation as a whole but will consider parceling off inventory as lot. For example:


All 1955 – 1957 Chevrolet BelAir, 210 and 150 inventories

  • New Inventory
  • Used Inventory
    • Sheetmetal
    • Trim
    • Mechanical parts
    • Etc.


All 1958 – 1970 Chevrolet Impala used inventories

  • New Inventory
  • Used Inventory
    • Sheetmetal
    • Trim
    • Mechanical parts
    • Etc.


All 1955 – 1966 Chevrolet Truck used inventories

  • New Inventory
  • Used Inventory
    • Sheetmetal
    • Trim
    • Mechanical parts
    • Etc.


Misc. collections of:

  • Dealer catalogs
  • Part manufacture reference catalogs
  • NOS inventory
  • Shop tools
  • And more


To inquire about the business as a whole or broken-up lots please contact Jim at:

916-635-8790
jim@jimschevroletparts.com

Please share this with anyone you might now who might be interested.

Thank you,

Jim’s Chevrolet Parts